International Student Conference ‘Sustainable Tourism Development in the Changing World’ (STEP)
Within the framework of the St. Petersburg International Research Student Forum, the Master's Programme Experience Economy: Hospitality and Tourism Management, specialization in Event and Cultural Tourism (St. Petersburg campus) jointly with the Laboratory of Cultural Economics is announcing a call for applications to the 2nd International Student Conference ‘Sustainable Tourism Development in the Changing World’. The Master's Programme Experience Economy: Hospitality and Tourism Management is jointly created by Moscow and St. Petersburg Higher School of Economics campuses.
The conference is aimed at creating and supporting academic network of young researchers with a professional interest in Tourism and Hospitality. It provides an excellent opportunity for students and postgraduates from different countries to communicate and share their experiences.
The conference is open to 4th year bachelor students, 1st and 2nd year master students or 1st and 2nd year PhD students.
The working language of the conference is English.
The main themesare of the conference:
- Creativity, Culture and Tourism Development
- Culture for Health and Wellness Tourism
- Web Analytics for Culture and Tourism Research
The programme includes:
- Presentation and discussion of students’ research projects
- Presentations from prominent Russian and international researchers
- Presentation of Master’s programme and the Laboratory of Cultural Economics at HSE St Petersburg
- Field trip to main St. Petersburg sights with masterclasses and ‘round table’ discussions
Abstracts will be published in electronic format.
There is no participation fee. Please note that health insurance, travel, accommodation and living expenses are covered by participants.